03 February 2008

Dynamic Women of Passion and Purpose ~ January Meetup

Of all the things I love about my life and work is the opportunity to meet amazing and dynamic women. Coaching women to guide them to discover their passion and create a life of purpose and prosperity is the most rewarding thing I could do in life. Watching the women discover inner awarenesses, aha moments, and spiritual breakthroughs is a life altering experience for me. I was again privileged to witness this at our last Becoming a Woman of Purpose gathering in January.

The workshop, entitled “How to Create Your 2008,” brought together a group of ten women who were strangers when they walked into the room to a group of women who were sharing tears (luckily I have tissues at these events), laughter, hugs and breakthroughs. Though there were some tough issues to confront and work through, the energy in the room was electrifying. These women were on fire!

We began with a clearing ritual that brought up lots of nasty baggage for several of the women. Working through the baggage, the women were coaches to one another. Our youngest member of the evening was a twenty-year-old who began the tissue chase. Yet all the women agreed that she had such wisdom for someone so young. She was so in touch with her “shadow side” and she minced no words. She also realized that she needed to be among other women on the journey.

To watch the women take charge and care for one another is truly a gift. We were all sisters separated at birth!

One of the questions I left the women with is one I will post here for your discernment: “What are you excited about in this moment?”

Remember, you are a Divine expression – one of our gals had a tough time with that realization, and the other women were quick to show her her own greatness and divinity. You have the power to create your life – a life of passion, purpose and peace, yielding you amazing prosperity in all areas of your life.

Ladies, I am honored to travel with you on this journey of passion, purpose, and life!

Live passionately... what else have you got to do?
Coach Carolyn

1 comment:

Nikki Di Virgilio said...

I am searching the blog world for like minded people- and I found you. I am a coach too- and I enjoy seeing how truly alike we all are- especially now in this time of great transition. I wish you success in your intention to help guide and inspire those who are ready for change.

Namaste.
Nikki