13 February 2009

Be on Purpose Like the Philosopher

Okay, I must share with you a service that I think totally rocks! I am so addicted to it and remember, I have this issue with being consistent. Well, this keeps me consistent and up-to-snuff. It’s called PhilosophersNotes. My Gaia and Facebook buddy, Brian Johnson, has read all of these great personal development books and summarized them as a six-page PDF and a 20-minute MP3 audio. Sometimes we just don’t have the time to read all the books on our list, or even on our nightstand. Brian has done it for us! How cool is that?

Brian says: "I'm committed to inspiring (& empowering) you to live your greatest life. After selling my last business (Zaadz) in 2007, I decided to give myself a Ph.D. in How to Live/Optimal Living with a specialization in Greatness, Bliss and Enthusiasm." How cool is that?

What I love about this is that Brian is committed to giving away one million subscriptions of PhilosophersNotes. Check out this YouTube video of Angela Stokes of RawReform.com promoting the service. One of my daily 10’s is to read and/or listen to three PhilosophersNotes. Remember, be consistent! I believe that excessive use of this service will aid you into becoming not only purposeful but consistent!

Some of the titles that Brian summarizes are: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill; The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles; The Law of Attraction and Money and the Law of Attraction by Abraham-Hicks; A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle; Loving What Is by Byron Katie; and The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra, just to name a few. Now, any and all purposeful people must be up on these books. Just think how erudite you will be at your next networking event or social gathering? Imagine, shooting some of this stuff into a conversation at your next meeting?

So, head over to PhilosophersNotes and as Brian says, “Get your wisdom on!” Also, become a Facebook fan.

Here's to your wisdom!

Coach Carolyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey carolyn! thx for the kind words and support!!!!

to gettin' our wisdom on consistently, indeed! :)

-bri