27 February 2009

What You See... On Purpose

I really love this daily inspirational I received from speaker and author of the Conversations with God Series, Neale Donald Walsch. It reminds of one of my favorite quotes by author AnaƮs Nin:

“We don’t see the world as it is; we see the world as we are.”

I encourage you to check out Neale’s website and subscribe to his daily inspirational, I Believe God Wants You to Know… Enjoy!

On this day of your life, I believe God wants you to know...

....that it sometimes looks like "one thing after the other," but really, it is Blessing After Blessing.

I know, I know...you don't experience it that way. But that's because you don't see it that way. In this business of life, "What you see is what you get."

If you think you are looking at struggle, struggle is what you will experience. If you decide that you are looking at a gift (even if you can't see it clearing in this exact moment), a gift is what you will get. Just wait. You'll see. I mean that literally. You will see.


Be purposefully blessed,
Coach Carolyn

No comments: