15 April 2010

Honor Yourself and Do Your Best

Always Do Your Best: Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret. ~ The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz

This is my favorite agreement… this week! I have begin the process of creating new online businesses and I said to myself that I will simply do the best that I can.
We make agreements all the time – with others and with ourselves. More often than not, we do not honor the agreements we make to ourselves. We would feel mortified if we broke an agreement or an appointment with someone else. Yet, we feel it is okay to break agreements and appointments with ourselves. Are we not as important? We send the message that we are not.

Another agreement I made with myself is to be consistent with my spiritual practices and daily routines that will get me closer to my desires and intentions. If I am not consistent, then I will get what I have always gotten – nothing! I truly see and even feel the difference in being consistent. I have been consistent in doing those things that have created the habits I don’t want. Now it’s time to replace those non-serving habits with nutritious habits that will serve me and bring me closer to my intentions and dreams.


I love that Don Miguel states your best will change from moment to moment, because we all change and shift as well and our best must shift with us. But whatever shifts we are going through, always do your best.


Just for today, do your best
!
Coach Carolyn

Honor yourself by not allowing fear to rule your life. Join the Transcending Fear Mentoring Program today!

No comments: