01 August 2011

Radiate Loving Energy

“If you see good in people, you radiate a harmonious loving energy which uplifts those who are around you. If you can maintain this habit, this energy will turn into a steady flow of love.” ~ Annamalai Swami

I don’t know about you, but I have had my share of grumpy, negative low-energy folks. I want to be around folks who radiate a harmonious loving energy that will uplift me.

Now, here’s the kicker – in order for me to attract those harmonious beings into my life, I must also radiate that same kind of harmonious loving energy. See how that works?

So, if you want to create a steady flow of love in your life, maintain the habit of radiating a harmonious loving energy yourself. You’d be surprised at how easy it gets once you get into the habit. And, your life will have a more peace-filled energy.

Try it! Today!

No comments: