08 November 2011

Sharing Joy

I wanted to share this bit of wisdom from the Daily Word

Joy
I am thrilled with the joy of living.

Have I been merely existing rather than knowing the full joy of living? To experience the transformative power of joy, I let the Christ Spirit move in me. I act from Christ consciousness and allow it to inform my thoughts, lighten and lift my vision, and create about me an atmosphere of peace and happiness.

Joy is a result of interest and awareness, of active appreciation and creative expression. I take time to be interested in my neighbor's welfare and offer a helping hand. I see the beauty of nature and hear music in the hum of the day's activities. I recognize the Christ in myself and in others. I let my soul be thrilled and exalted as I actively and purposefully take joy in living a full and complete life.

~ From the Daily Word


No comments: