09 November 2007

Positivity, Purpose, and Passion

Week of Positive Blogging Day 7: After blogging about positive things for a week, what affect has it had on you and your life? What blogs that took part did you find the most inspiring? What do you plan to do to inspire the world going forward?

Positivity is the backbone of what I do – it is the beauty of what I love and do. It can only have a peaceful affect on you. I pray that this week’s posts have had a peaceful and passionate affect on all those who visited and read. Thanks to all for the comments, on and off post.

I enjoyed reading all of the blogs that participated in this week’s posts. I cannot single out any one, as anything positive is a great thing, no matter where it comes from. The one thing I loved the most is connecting to new people in a profound way. I blog for that reason, to build relationships and create awesome connections. I can truly say that I have done that and hope to continue making those wonderful connections.

To inspire the world? I plan to keep on keepin’ on! I’ll just keep doing more of what I am doing until I have no more life to do it, or everyone in the world is operating in love and not fear – whichever comes first!

I want to thank my brother, Ehav Ever for this amazing opportunity to share more of my positivity with the blogosphere. His love and bright light is what this world needs. I am truly honored to be standing in his rays. I also thank my fellow positive bloggers who sojourned on this trek.

Okay, Ehav, what’s next?

Live positively on purpose!
Coach Carolyn

3 comments:

Ehav Ever said...

Hey Carolyn,

I want to thank you so much for taking part in A Week of Positive Blogging. I learned so much from yours and other blogs. It was truly a week of power to me, and I gained so much from all that I read on your blog. Thank you also for your kind words and the inspiration you gave to me.

What is next? I don't know we will see.

Positve said...

Hello!

I'm very thankful of your Positive, purpose and passion for making the world a more positive place one day at a time!

Keep up the great work!

Jon Bolton

Coach Carolyn said...

Ehav and Jon,

It was such a pleasure to participate in this week of positive blogging. I not only loved blogging about positive living and positive loving, but the connections I have made. It was truly a blessing.