09 September 2011

Friday's Purposeful Question


Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions.” ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

Author and teacher Byron Katie says that when you question your stressful thoughts, the freedom that comes out of that graces the world for all of us.

The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your questions. So, what questions are you asking?

"What are you speaking and creating in your world?"

“You can tell whether a woman is clever by her answers. You can tell whether she is wise by her questions.” ~ attributed to Naguib Mahfouz

1 comment:

Maleeka said...

I am creating and a speaking a car so that I do not have to depend on people when I want to go out. I am creating peace and speaking active listening into my life. I am always in defense mode.