10 June 2009

Manifesting Peace Through Love

"Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don't have to like it...it's just easier if you do." ~ Byron Katie

This is one of my favorite “Katie-isms” and one of the most difficult to wrap the mind around, especially if we live in the ego-mind. I love the idea that everything happens for me, for my benefit, to make me the best that I can be.

Once I got the idea that I didn’t have to like everyone but that I had to love them, life just got lovelier. And remember, love is a verb; which means I can just want the best for them and leave them to their higher power. It is not my job to police the universe. It is mine to love.

Love and do whatever you want,
Coach Carolyn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gread advice to follow!

Noetic Journey said...

I am a believer.