31 August 2009

Lift Your Mood, Change Your Life

Being a melancholic sort of gal (can you tell from my smiling picture?), I need all the help I can get to lift my mood and raise my vibration. I will stay in the basement most of the time unless I consciously decide to take the elevator up. In their wonderful book, Ask and It Is Given, Abraham-Hicks lists an emotional guidance scale:

1. Joy/Knowledge/Empowerment/Freedom/Love/Appreciation
2. Passion
3. Enthusiasm/Eagerness/Happiness
4. Positive Expectation/Belief
5. Optimism
6. Hopefulness
7. Contentment
8. Boredom
9. Pessimism
10. Frustration/Irritation/Impatience
11. “Overwhelment”
12. Disappointment
13. Doubt
14. Worry
15. Blame
16. Discouragement
17. Anger
18. Revenge
19. Hatred/Rage
20. Jealousy
21. Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness
22. Fear/Grief/Depression/Despair/Powerlessness

If you are like me, and tend to hang out in the basement, at the bottom of the emotional scale, then it’s time to lift off! I am always on the lookout for what can pull me up to at least a 5 on the scale. I have found two that I want to share with you.

You may know Mike Dooley as one of the teachers from the movie, The Secret. Well, he and his brother Andy are vibrational kingpins. Both, each in his own way, has made me smile and given me that necessary lift I need.

Mike has these wonderful daily quips called Notes From the Universe. Every day you will receive in your inbox a personalized note signed, The Universe. The notes are whimsical and light, though profound and always true; though sometimes we cannot see the truth of who we really are. Why? Because the truth is buried deep underneath all of our fears, limiting beliefs and negative thinking.

Andy is the artist and his art is vibrationally uplifting. The sample above is one of my favorites. Every week you get Law of Attraction artwork complete with a poem to lift your spirits.

So, need to lift your mood from out of the basement to the top floor? Check out:

Mike Dooley’s Notes from the Universe

Andy Dooley's Law of Attraction Art




Lift your mood, change your life!
Coach Carolyn

No comments: