24 August 2009

Our Thoughts Create Our Results

"People are always blaming circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." ~ George Bernard Shaw

What actions will you carry out today to begin to produce the circumstances you really want?

To produce the circumstances we really want, the results that we see in our lives, we must consciously become aware of the thoughts that lead to our negative outcomes in life.

"I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition." ~ Martha Washington

"You can not always control circumstances, but you can control your own thoughts.” ~ Charles Popplestown

Consciously choose your thoughts to create a better life!
Coach Carolyn

2 comments:

Beth Banning said...

This is such an important message Carolyn. And it can't be repeated often enough.

I so appreciate your blog and the message you're contributing to the world. Thank you for all you do.

Coach Carolyn said...

Hi Beth,
Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words. I love, love, love, my readers! It's all about love and empowerment!