19 January 2010

Take the Leap – Do It Afraid

"It's not what you do once in a while; it's what you do day in and day out that makes the difference." ~ Jenny Craig

"The minute you choose to do what you really want to do it's a different kind of life." ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

You know that when you do something once, there is no more fear, right? So, just do it!

I have found for myself that when fear begins to paralyze me, it simply means that my mind-body is protecting me from something new and unknown. But once I take the plunge, the fear disappears. I think there is a problem when you don’t feel the fear when facing something new.

So, just for today, face your fear – STOP, TAKE A BREATH, and ASK:

“What is it you are here to protect me from? Tell your fear that you will keep you all safe and this shift will be good for you. Then, BREATHE again!

"Life is too short to waste. Dreams are fulfilled only through action, not through endless planning to take action." ~ David J. Schwartz

Leap...and the net will appear!
Coach Carolyn

Watch for my new Transcending Fear Mentoring Program. Coming Soon!

No comments: