30 December 2010

Choose to Practice

Practice means to perform, over and over again in the face of all obstacles, some act of vision, of faith, of desire. Practice is a means of inviting the perfection desired.” ~ Martha Graham

So, are you practicing?

Practicing what, she asks!

Practicing being, doing and having what it is you wish to be, to do and to have, naturally!

I wish to live a very easy and peaceful lifestyle. So, every single day, I do those things that will bring me ease of living and peace of mind. Since I have been doing it consistently – practicing – I am very good at it by now. My life is easy and peaceful. Yes, I still have challenges and trials. But if I didn’t, I would be dead!

It is because I practice everyday being peaceful that when those obstacles and challenges come to visit, I can handle them with grace and ease. They don’t rattle me because I choose to see them as growth opportunities.

Get the picture?

So, just for today, keep practicing!

No comments: