20 May 2010

Your Daily B-12 – Be Persistent

Receive your daily boost of B-12.

These are in no particular order. Use them all – everyday.

“Live everyday as if it were your last – cuz one day, you’ll be right!”

The fourth of our B-12 boosts is Be Persistent.

Being persistent means refusing to give up or let go or persevering obstinately. This was a foreign word to me up until a few years ago. I was not persistent. I did things sporadically. Now, if it has to do with my dreams, intentions and desires, I am like a pit-bull! I grab that tenacious hold and I don’t let go until I have completed my objective.

Okay, I hear you asking… so when do you let go? If it has to do with your heart’s desires, you don’t. Why would you? Obstacles are going to creep up just so you can re-confirm your passion for what you want to be, do, or have. When you allow obstacles to stop you, then you need to check in and ask if this is really what I want to be, do, or have. Perhaps this is not your passion and merely something you are doing out of fear.

Persistent people begin their success where others end in failure.” ~ Edward Eggleston

Just for today, be persistent!
Coach Carolyn

No comments: