25 May 2010

Your Daily B-12 – Be Positive

Receive your daily boost of B-12.

These are in no particular order. Use them all – everyday.

Live everyday as if it were your last – cuz one day, you’ll be right!

The eighth of our B-12 boosts is Be Positive.

Okay, we have all heard it hundreds of times – be positive; have a positive attitude; and think positive. While we may have heard it over and over again, are you doing it? If not, why not?

Think about the people in your immediate sphere have a negative and toxic attitude most of the time. How long do you like to be around them? Not too much, I dare say. Well, this goes both ways. When you are have a “bad day”, not many folks would like to be around you as well. I know I wouldn’t!

It pays to be positive. Now, I am not talking about being Pollyanna all day long, smiling and looking goofy; especially in the midst of something adverse. What I am saying is to not add to the negative energy that is already going around. Keep your energy positive and you will vibrate positive energy, thus creating a more positive environment.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” ~ Herm Albright

Just for today, be positive!
Coach Carolyn

2 comments:

Maleeka said...

so hard but possible...takes consistency and persistency!

NoEvidenceOfDiseaseBook.com said...

Being positive has many benefits. When you go through an illness, are you positive you'll make it or positive you wont? I have been sick three times with what could have ended my life - two of the times was with cancer. I didn't think I was going to die. I met another lady a few years ago who went through a serious illness and she, too never thought she was going to die. Having a positive attitude towards life is one ingredient for surviving.