29 May 2010

Your Daily B-12 – Be Playful

Receive your daily boost of B-12.

These are in no particular order. Use them all – everyday.

“Live everyday as if it were your last – cuz one day, you’ll be right!

The last of our B-12 boosts is Be Playful.

Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and immature.” ~ Tom Robbins

We come to the last of the B-12s – be playful. What a great way to end! Having fun!

With all the B-12’s, we must never forget to have fun and be playful. Having that playful spirit, I believe is what sparks the other B-12 boosts. When you can come at your life from a place of playfulness and light, then you are living life more consciously and with more awareness.

The worse thing we can do is take ourselves too seriously. I mean, who would want to be around us all the time if we did?

I love to laugh and my laugh is infectious. I didn’t make this up; I have been told over and over – so it must be true! I have also been 36 floors below basement level. I have discovered in all my years, that when I can be playful and in the present moment, I am less likely to visit those sub-basement places.

Need some help being playful? Check out Planet SARK. She rocks! She is all about living juicy. Isn’t that a fun and playful word? So, get out your journals, some colored markers, be playful and live juicy!

It is requisite for the relaxation of the mind that we make use, from time to time, of playful deeds and jokes.” ~ Saint Thomas Aquinas

Just for today – and everyday – be playful!
Coach Carolyn

No comments: