04 October 2010

What Are Your Obstacles?

This week, I would like to focus on the adversities, the obstacles and the downfalls of life. I have been experiencing more pain than usual the last few weeks; and for me, pain is a sign of breakthroughs. Whenever I am moving into the direction of a major shift and life change, my body starts screaming in the form of physical pain. 

Having experienced this for years and the endless hours of study I have done, I now know to simply “be” with the pain, ask questions of the pain and allow the pain to tell its story.

I have stopped resisting the pain because what you resist only persists. But I have become more in tune with the pain – as it could lead to major obstacles if I am not mindful and conscious.

So, just for today, STOP, TAKE A BREATH, and ASK:

“What are the obstacles showing up in your life right now?”
“Are you resisting those obstacles?”

What you resist, persists!

I am conducting a free teleclass on dealing with your resistances. Stay tuned for more information on that.


No comments: