09 December 2009

Manifesting Inner Peace...Anytime

"Within you there is a stillness and sanctuary to which you can retreat at anytime and be yourself." ~ Hermann Hesse

When I discovered that manifesting peace was an inside job, I made the decision to have peace in my life anytime, all the time. Even in the midst of chaos and confusion, simply make the decision and say, "I can be peace or I can be this!" I don't know about you, but peace wins out for me every time.

One coaching tip: A ringing phone may be urgent, but it doesn't have to be important. Just because the phone is ringing, does not mean you have to upset whatever you are doing to answer it NOW! That's what voice mail was created for. I have seen ringing phones upset the peace of the most peaceful. Why? There is no law that says you must answer a phone every time it rings. If there was such a law, I would be writing this blog from prison!

You are the creator of your life. This includes how you show up to the urgent things in life. Make the important things a priority, not the urgent things.

Let nothing disturb your peace. Make this your priority; and soon you will see that everything else will fall into place.

"I am able to close my eyes and generate the feeling of total peace anywhere and anytime." ~ Mary Maddox

Choose peace over this...
Coach Carolyn

No comments: