04 December 2009

Purposeful Thought for the Weekend

“Everyday, think as you wake up: Today I am fortunate to have woken up. I am alive. I have a precious human life. I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself to expand my heart out to others for the benefit of all beings.” ~ His Holiness the XIVth Dalai Lama

Are you judging, complaining, blaming, criticizing, or being resentful towards yourself or someone else? If you are, then STOP, TAKE A BREATH, and ASK:

"If I get to spend my daily energy on creating the life I desire, then do I want to spend that energy on judging, complaining, blaming, criticizing, or being resentful?"

"When I am trusting and being myself as fully as possible, everything in my life reflects this by falling into place easily, often miraculously." ~ Shakti Gawain

Your outside reflects your inside. And it is your choice what goes on inside.

Coach Carolyn

No comments: