19 October 2011

How Are You Being Treated?


Generally speaking, we share responsibility for the way we are treated. If we want to know what impact we are having on others, we need only to examine their responses to us.” ~ C. Terry Warner

You teach others how to treat you.

You teach others how to treat you.

Yes, that bears repeating.

If you are constantly on the other end of someone else’s negativity, then why are you staying on that end?

You don’t have to attend every pity party you are invited to.

You don’t have to attend every anger fest you are invited to.

You have a choice. Get up and walk away; go to the ladies room, go watch a movie on YouTube, go make a cup of cocoa and meditate.

I have done all of the above, thank you very much. I have made the conscious decision to not be party to anyone else’s negative vibes. I still love you, but I will see you later!

Save the drama for yo’ mama! Cause I don’t want to hear it!

‘Nuff said.

1 comment:

Maleeka said...

Amen. Love this. I hope when I kick negativity at others, they take this route.