14 October 2009

A Rose Is A Rose: Watch Your Labels

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be." ~ Lao Tzu

How do you label yourself? How do you label others?

Be aware that any label is limiting. Labels stick us in a box where there’s no room to move.

Just for today, experience how it feels to let go of the labels to rest in ‘I am.’ Feel the freedom, the spaciousness, the infinite potential of simply being.

"As long as I am this or that, I am not all things." ~ Meister Eckhart

"Your only limitations are those you set up in your mind, or permit others to set up for you." ~ Og Mandino

Brought to you by Higher Awareness


The Danish philosopher Soren Kierkegaard once said, "When you label me, you negate me."


Watch the words you attach to your I AM... because they become your reality.


Coach Carolyn

No comments: