10 February 2010

Are Your Planting Seeds of Peace?

“We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger, avarice, envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all.” ~ Dorothy Day

One of the analogies that really resonated with me when I first heard it was the Universe does not care which seeds you plant – it will give you the harvest of those seeds. So if you plant sweet corn or you plant poisonous nightshade, the soil does not care – you will reap exactly what you sow.

I call this the Law of the Harvest. What you put in is what you will get out. If I squeeze an orange, no matter which way I squeeze, I will get orange juice. And it does not matter who does the squeezing, orange juice will come out. What comes out if I put the squeeze on you? Anger? Resentment? Bitterness?

Just for today, watch your harvest; because what you plant today, you will get back tomorrow.

Coach Carolyn

Are you harvesting fear? Join the Transcending Fear Online Mentoring Program and create a new harvest.

No comments: