24 February 2010

Letting Go for Inner Peace

“Sometimes you have to let everything go – purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything – whatever is bringing you down – get rid of it. Because you will find that when you are free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.” ~ Tina Turner

I have definitely found this to be the case for myself. It wasn’t until I had to let go – because by the time I was ready to let go, I had to let go – that something bigger, better and more magnificent came my way. I was no longer bogged down with things that zapped my energy and my creativity. I was truly free; and at peace.

Just for today, examine your life and make the conscious decision to let go of what is draining you of your creative energy and obstructing your flow. You’ll be glad you did.

Here’s to letting go,
Coach Carolyn

Fear-based thoughts can certainly drain you of your energy and stifle not only your creativity, but your entire way of life. If you are ready to deal with those energy drains, join the Transcending Fear Mentoring Program. You’ll be glad you did!

No comments: