01 March 2010

All You Have Is All You Need

"Everything you need you already have. You are complete right now, you are a whole, total person, not an apprentice person on the way to someplace else." ~ Wayne Dyer

One of my favorite songs is by author and speaker Sarah Ban Breathnach, called "All We Have Is All We Need." Sarah is the author of the famous "Simple Abundance" books and journals. She then wrote a collection of songs to accompany her Simple Abundance Journals. Splendid! Well, I play this song at the opening of my Women in Transition Monthly Spiritual Circles. I play it because it speaks to so much of our longings and struggles.

We tend to believe or have bought into the lie that if we just get that one more thing, we will be enough, have enough or accomplish what we truly want to accomplish. As the song says all we have is all we need. We have everything within to accomplish everything that we truly desire. We need nothing outside of us. We look at others and think they have it all together, and if I just had this one more thing, I could be in their league. Well, let me tell you something: they are more than likely looking for that one more thing as well.

You are more than enough. All you have is enough. All you need is within you.

So, say this with me:
"I am more than enough."
"All I have is enough."
"All I need is within me."

Feel into these statements. Turn them into your daily affirmations. Journal about them, especially if you are feeling hesitant about them. Give yourself permission to be your best self. After all, it's who you were truly created to be.

"Who you really are is enough." ~ Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Here's to being your best self!
Coach Carolyn

If fear is keeping you from living your best life, please consider joining my Transcending Fear Mentoring Program. It's easy to join and you can participate from the comfort of your home or office.

No comments: