25 March 2010

How Confident Are You?

“When you are unsure of yourself, remember that you can always borrow a self-confident attitude from your authentic self. If we act as if we’re confident, we become so.” ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach

One of the stumbling blocks to being confident is fear. I have spoken quite a bit on this blog about fears and how they keep us from living a passionate and purposeful life. Fears block our confidence. Just imagine the things you would try if fear did not limit you.

A building block to living a confident life is gratitude, again an old friend of this blog. Living in an attitude of gratitude opens the door to abundance giving you the confidence to live a life free of negativity.

To be a confident woman, you must make the conscious choice to not attend every pity party, anger-fest, and offensive gathering that you are invited to. Just say, “Thank you for sharing; I choose not to receive that.” And move on. No need to give further explanation; which only leads to further confrontation.

We were given an awesome power – the power to choose. Yet, sometimes we do not exercise that power wisely. Stopping is a spiritual action. When we are in the midst of a major or even a not so major decision, stop, take a breath, and then choose. And remember, making no choice, is also a choice.

Make the choice to live an amazing and confident life.
Coach Carolyn

If fear is stopping and blocking your confidence, then it is time for you to decide to choose confidence over fear by joining the Transcending Fear Mentoring Program. Take back your confidence.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this! Carolyn..I cannot tell you just how much your words have been helping me move past my fears. I may not see you daily or read your blogs but you are on my mind every day. I didn't realize that my fears were holding me back. Now that I know I can do something about it. I still get automatic fearful thoughts only because I have been so conditioned for over 20 years of negative thinking. However, the difference now is I can stop the fear in its tracks and replace the thoughts with healthy ones. Thank you..thank you so much :-)