16 June 2010

Stop Suffering...Choose Peace

"People suffer because they are caught in their views. As soon as we release those views, we are free and we don't suffer anymore." ~ Thich Nhat Hanh

I love the slogan: “Pain is inevitable; but suffering is optional.”

When I first heard this about ten years ago, I ceased and desist with the suffering. I realized that I did not have to suffer – I chose to suffer. Yes, crap still goes on all around you. But how do you choose to view the crap? If you view crap as crap, then your life will be full of crap. But if you view crap as fertilizer, then your life will flourish. Get the picture?

Remember, you have the power to create your reality; to write your own story. If you don’t like the life you are living, then do something about it. Once we recognize this power within, then we can be at peace. There is no peace until we let go of the suffering.

Are you ready to mind your own story, create your new life and let go of the suffering?

Then, just do it!

Coach Carolyn

No comments: